By providing necessary information to assess background, reputation, and integrity of a business, 360 RMG aids companies and investment managers to make sound business decisions and refrain from entering into any financial relationships with a business that can potentially harm their reputation.
We review and analyze information on relevant issues and assess the potential adverse impact it can bring to our clients.
Information that is commonly sought includes:
- Association with criminal syndicates
- Involvement in fraudulent activities
- Bribes and kickbacks
- Hidden outside interest by an executive
- Social and ethical problems
- Conflict of interest
- Non-disclosure of material facts
- Product liability problems
- Potential criminal or civil litigation